martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

BOOKS AND READING

I've never been a bookworm; just a year and a half ago I started to read books on my own. When I was a child I didn’t read a lot, just what school required me. I remember the book that I liked the most in my days of elementary school; its name was “Historia de una gaviota y del gato que le enseñó a volar”.

Now I read a lot of things because of my studies at the university, but what I like the most is to read self-help books, I think that these types of books contains a lot of wisdom, and I know that all that I could learn from them maybe will help in the future. The book that I like the most now is The Bible; probably it sounds weird, but is the true.

In fact, one book that I read recently is The Bible. It took me a year and a half to read it completely, and I think that it was the best investment of time that I’ve ever done. It treats, in general, about how God loves us, and it shows that in many ways that needs to be understood under the context that it implies. If you want to know more of God, of our creator, of His love to us, and even of yourself, The Bible is the best book for you.

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm not christian but i always have in mind to read the Bible because it would be interesting know more about this book that it had influenced to so many peoples for so many years.
    Very good, willo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's really impresive that you have read the Bible completely, I think that I couldn't do that xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The Bible is great, and very useful too!!!! Congratulations Willo!

    ResponderEliminar