martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

JAPANESE ANIMATION

In these days there are many different types of animation, and one of the most influencer is the Japanese anime. This type of animation has marked a lot of people around the world, with its stories that are recognizable for their peculiar emotionality.

I’ve been related to this type of animation since I was a little boy. I’ve watched many series with my eldest brothers, and the most I liked were Dragon Ball Z and Pokémon. The first one is about a group of aliens called Saiyajins, which came to the earth because another alien, called Freezer, destroyed their planet. What they do is fight against evil aliens that try to destroy the earth, another planet, or some person/alien that is close to them. They fight using superpowers and their brute force. The main character is Goku. The other one, Pokémon, is about a young boy named Ash. He makes a journey around one zone to find every type of pokémon; these are creatures like animals with superpowers, which fights ones against others. Those Japanese animations liked me because of the adrenalin that provokes in me. The fights, the story, the characters are highlights until this time.

Japanese anime hasn’t influenced my life in an important way in general. I’m not an extreme fan of it, and l wouldn’t die if I don’t watch it. But I really like to watch the ones I’ve mentioned before. I remember until today the soundtracks of both animations, and I can sing and listen those many times without getting bored. I know that many people feel the same way like me in this topic; Dragon Ball Z and Pokémon are unforgettable.



1 comentario: