martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

DREAMS

Dreams are very important to me. I think that they are sometimes product of the stress that I’m living, product of circumstances that I’m passing now, product of some situations that I lived in the past, or messages from God that helps me to go through into life. I pay a lot of attention to it because I think that possibly they are warning me about something, that I’m too stressed, too tired maybe, or something that is up to happen.

My dreams doesn’t follow a single line of topics or structures, sometimes are in black and white, after they are in color, sometimes with sounds, others without sounds, and I never remember them completely, I remember just the facts that I consider relevant I think.

I use to daydream, thinking about things that I would like to do in the future, or ideas that I would like to put in practice. I think that that behavior is necessary to have a healthy mind, and to develop the creativity.

If I had the money to do anything I want I would like to travel to every continent in the planet and learn all kind of idioms. Also I would give all the money that I could to the institutions and organizations that helps sick and poor people in Africa.




3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you when you said that you pay a lot of attention because maybe they are warning you about something, I believe that too :O

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your blog remids me Profetic Art of your Church :)

    ResponderEliminar