martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

FOOD AND EATING

Eating is one of my favourites things that I like to do. I’m one of that people that eats a lot of food, and doesn’t get fat easily, so I eat very much every day hahaha. It doesn’t mean, of course, that I don’t take care about what food I throw into my body. The most of the times I check over the nutritional information of the food that I eat. That’s because I like to take care of my body, but… I have to admit… that I love fast food. How can I resist to a McDonald or Juan Maestro’s hamburger? HOW? I like that food very much, and this last time I’ve been controlling myself in that aspect.

My favourite meal ever is meat; I’ve liked every kind of meat that I’ve tasted until now. This September’s holidays I went to the south of Chile with some friends and my family, and we did a stick’s lamb. God! I’ve never eaten that before, and it was majestic. I think that the lamb’s meat flavor is the best hahaha.

Now I’m exploring my skill to cook, so I haven’t gone to many restaurants in this time. But the last one that I’ve went was one that served every kind of sea food, it’s called “El Ancla”. I ordered garlic shrimp for the entry, and it was indescribable. Jesus Christ! Just thinking about it makes me salivate. I liked it very much, and now my goal is to make garlic shrimps just like I’ve tasted in that restaurant. 




2 comentarios:

  1. I envy you, if I eat a lot, a get fat to quickly :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really wanted to go to "El Ancla"!!!!! and. also,eat some of YOUR meals

    ResponderEliminar